Cass County Electric Cooperative is a not-for-profit, member owned electric distribution system serving over 36,000 members in all or parts of 10 counties in southeastern North Dakota.
Our headquarters office is located in Fargo, North Dakota, and we have service centers in Fargo, Kindred, Valley City, Lisbon and Arthur.
Cass County Electric's mission is to meet our members' energy needs with excellent service, consisting of reliable and affordable electricity while upholding our core values of integrity, innovation, accountability and commitment to community.
Additionally, we are committed to providing our members with a wide variety of member programs, products and services.
To learn more about Cass County Electric, please visit other areas on www.kwh.com. If you have any questions, please call us at 800-248-3292.
CCEC Facts as of December 2011
• 36,278 total accounts
* 31,854 residential
* 4,239 commercial and other
* 185 irrigation
* 10,476 devices in load management
• 4,707 miles of line
• 32 substations
• 1,020,487,749 kWh sold in 2011
• $93 million in revenue in 2011
• 94 full-time employees
• Organized in 1937
• Service in all or parts of Cass, Barnes, Traill, Richland, Ransom, Sargent, Dickey, LaMoure, Steele, and Stutsman Counties
• Chairman of the Board:
Wendy Loucks, Fargo, ND
• President/Chief Executive Officer:
Scott Handy, Kindred, ND
• Wholesale power supplier from Minnkota Power Cooperative, Grand Forks, ND
• 55% Coal
• 32% Wind
• 10% Hydro
• 3% other