Cass County Electric Cooperative is a not-for-profit, member owned electric distribution system, serving more than 35,000 consumers in a 10-county area in southeastern North Dakota.
The mission of Cass County Electric Cooperative is to meet our members' energy needs with excellent service consisting of reliable and affordable electricity while upholding our core values of integrity, innovation, accountability and commitment to community.
CCEC Facts as of January 2014
- 35,352 total members
- 41,816 total accounts
- 5,707 rural services
- 17892 urban residential homes
- 11,916 system wide apartments
- 4,131 small commercial
- 22 large commercial
- 455 public street highway lighting
- 196 irrigation
- 10,647 devices in load management program
- 48,899 total meters
- 4,786.57 miles of line
- 2,973.36 miles of overhead line
- 1,813.21 miles of underground line
- 33 substations
- 1,122,140,598 kWh sold in 2013 - Record
- $106,380,034 in revenue in 2013 - Record
- 93 full-time employees
- Organized in 1937
- Service in all or parts of Cass, Barnes, Traill, Richland, Ransom, Sargent, Dickey, LaMoure, Steele and Stutsman Counties
- Chairman of the Board: Wendy Loucks, Fargo, N.D.
- President/Chief Executive Officer: Scott Handy, Fargo, N.D.
- Wholesale power supply from Minnkota Power Cooperative, Grand Forks, N.D.
- Power Mix
- 29% Wind
- 9% Hydro
- 59% ND Lignite Coal
- 3% Other
To learn more about Cass County Electric, please visit other areas on www.kwh.com. If you have any questions, please call us at 800-248-3292.
CCEC is headquartered in Fago and has service centers located in Fargo, Valley City, Arthur and Lisbon, N.D.
Fargo East Address
4100 32nd Ave. S.,
Fargo, ND 58104
Fargo West Address
3312 42nd St. S., Suite 200,
Fargo, ND 58104