Your CCEC bill will soon take on a new and improved look. A simplified layout will make your bill easier to understand, while electricity usage charts will give you more insight into how weather and habits contribute to your bill.
How to read your updated bill:
- Your statement print date, account number, and bill due date are provided with a summary of your existing charges.
- This section will contain important information regarding your bill along with useful tips from CCEC.
- This section expands upon your service summary, including account details and a breakdown of your energy and demand charges. Additional charges or credits will appear in this section.
- A usage chart provides an easy way to compare how you’ve used electricity from month to month with usage, temperature, and cost averages.
- Paying by mail? Be sure to include the bottom portion of your bill with the appropriate side facing out. This section includes an area to update your contact information.