Interested in working in the energy industry? Cass County Electric Cooperative offers a variety of career paths and excellent benefits.
We currently have no open positions. Please check back in the future.
Join our team
Our members have high expectations for us. In turn, we have high expectations for our employees and are committed to recognizing and rewarding the hard work that they do. We offer competitive pay, extensive benefit options, and top-notch retirement packages while supporting professional development, community involvement, and a strong culture of safety and wellness.
We’re more than just poles and power lines. CCEC has employees in many diverse positions utilizing a wide variety of skills and talents.
- Corporate services: accounting, warehouse operations, human resources, and rate analyzation
- Information technology: information systems, network admin, system tech, security admin
- Member & energy services: member support, energy management, marketing, communications
- Engineering & operations: design and construction, system engineering, power control technicians, fleet technician, lineworker
Full-time positions offer benefits such as:
- Insurance options:
- medical high deductible health insurance plan with prescription drug coverage and heath savings account
- life insurance
- long-term disability
- Wellness program including:
- incentives, activities, and events
- fitness center and weight-loss program reimbursements
- fitness equipment loans
- Flexible spending accounts
- Retirement plans:
- 401k with employer contributions and employee loan provision
- pension, employer-paid defined benefit plan
- Professional development and training opportunities to enhance career growth and job skills
- includes educational tuition reimbursement options
- Paid time off including:
- sick leave
- personal leave
- Employee assistance program
CCEC has a strong culture of safety, wellness, and community involvement
- Internal safety and wellness committee participation opportunities
- Team and individual volunteer options at community organizations
- Workday events like potlucks, wellness walks, kids’ trick or treating, and many more
Cass County Electric Cooperative Inc. (CCEC) is a tobacco free work environment and participates in a drug and alcohol testing program (pre-employment test required). A background check, including a full credit report, will be conducted with an employment offer. CCEC is an equal opportunity provider and employer.